Our Guided Runs involve inspiring off road running tours in all of the National Parks across the UK. Our most familiar stomping ground is within Dartmoor National Park, Exmoor National Park and the South West Coast path but we can fix you up with a first class guide in any of the National Parks, as we pride ourselves on using the best guides on the circuit. You can bag us for weekdays or weekends as long as we have availability.
Once you have booked, we will ask you about your level of ability, running experience, goals or preferences and we will plan the routes for you, while offering you expert local knowledge and logistics. We can also arrange transfers from the train station or book your accommodation upon request.
NB: If you want to arrange a one day booking, you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com
- Transport from train station
- Two days (or more) guided runs in Dartmoor National Park, the South West Coastpath or Exmoor (or elsewhere in the UK upon request with a minimum of four week’s warning)
- Assistance with booking accommodation in Dartmoor National Park, Exmoor and Devon.
- Laminated 1:25:000 map for each day’s route
- Prior consultancy to establish your level, abilities and preferences
- Wild Running t-shirt or vest if you book for two days or more
- Navigational tutorial, including advice on GPS devices
- Expert local knowledge by qualified guides all mountain leader qualified or expert fell runners.