SOLD OUT FOR April 2019 (Contact us for group bookings or other dates)
The Three Peaks Challenge (for walkers or runners)
Bespoke dates and 24 hour challenges also available
The aim of the three peaks challenge is to climb the three highest mountains in England, Wales and Scotland. That is Scafell Pike in England, Snowdon in Wales and Ben Nevis in Scotland. These Peaks will be taken in a manner that gives you the maximum enjoyment of the environment and culture of each area, but in a minimal time.
- Scafell Pike (978 m or 3,209 ft)
- Snowdon (1,085 m or 3,560 ft)
- Ben Nevis (1,344 m or 4,409 ft)
The total distance walked is estimated at 42 kilometres (26 mi) with a total ascent of 9,800 feet (3,000 m).
Do you think you are up for the Three Peaks Challenge?
- Transport & Fuel
- Accommodation with breakfasts
- Optional Training day in your area where we will discuss the trip, kit, concerns and go for a training walk. (for groups of more than 4 or for a supplement of £50 pp)
- Flights (one hold bag)
- Lunches, Dinners, Drinks
- Possible reduced itinerary will be £50 per person less (TBD) and an extra £50 per person if we stay at the Lime Tree hotel in Fort William on Day 1.
See our terms and conditions