Yoga and Trail Running Camp at Hole Farm in Chagford, a traditional, cosy farmhouse which has six bedrooms but sleeps 12.
What you can expect during your Dartmoor Yoga and Trail Running Camp
Due to the demand from our first two yoga and trail running camps, we are holding another camp at a special location on Dartmoor. Join us on this rejuvenative and engaging Yoga and Trail Running retreat, set in one of Dartmoor’s most attractive locations on the north eastern side of the national park. You can learn from our expert and friendly guides about how to go off piste and be fully immersed in the rugged landscape of Dartmoor. We want you to feel inspired, invigorated, and elated at having completed this fun weekend.
The camp will be led by two trail running experts, plus functional movement specialist and barefoot athlete Joe Kelly.
The cost of the camp includes:
- Three nights accommodation (Fri, Sat and Sun) in a very amenable, secluded farm house.
- Three guided runs (or fewer if you want!) of varying lengths – including one night run.
- All food, home cooked.
- At least two yoga sessions a day with our yoga expert Zoe Drake
- Talks based on Ceri’s 30 year’s experience of running. Ceri came back to trail in his 30s and can draw on his experience of training with top athletes which including Paula Ratcliffe, Steve Cram and Zimbabwean runner Williard Chinhanhu, as well as living with the godfather of Kenyan distance running Kipchoge Keino in 1992. Pick his brains to learn more about the sport.
- An introduction to training techniques and moving without inhibition wih functional movement specialist aka Barefoot athlete Joe Kelly.
- Core classes with Joe, where the emphasis is on play and on learning exercises which you can take away and do at home.
- Playful running class focusing on form and running with mindfulness. Includes take away lessons using Anatomy in Motion.
- Transport to and from the camp to Exeter or toTotnes for an additional £10pp.
The cost doesn’t include:
- A pub supper on Sunday afternoon/evening – for those who choose to stay on, we will eat out at The Birdcage in Chagford or The Cleave in Lustleigh.
- Pick ups from other locations, other than specified.
See our Terms and Conditions